#1 World Class Eye-catcher
At an exhibition you want to impress your clients or visitors. Movico offers you top quality exhibition stands with a unique appearance to easily differentiate yourself from your competitors by drawing all attention to your company, brand, product or service.
#2 Unlimited possibilities
Promotion, education or relationship marketing? From concept to implementation, Movico thinks along with you. The interior and exterior of the exhibition stand are fully customised to your wishes and brand identity. Entertain your guests, present a product or service or hold private meetings and negotiations. We design and furnish special areas for these purposes.
#3 Quick, practical, professional
Our exhibition facilities are practical and professional. Only one or two operators set up a fully equipped multi-storey stand in a very short period of time. The desired furniture and other decorations are provided and directly carried in a single transport. Well organised and cost-effective.
#4 Direct comfort… also outdoors!
Our exhibition facilities are standard equipped with all amenities, such as climate control, kitchen and toilet facilities. This makes Movico your ideal partner for indoor and outdoor exhibitions. You always have a comfortable reception area at your disposal to give your clients and visitors a royal welcome, no matter the location or weather conditions.
#5 Everywhere and always: uniform identity
Do you want to show your brand or company at multiple exhibition locations? Mobility is the extra power of the exhibition facilities of Movico. You are ensured of a uniform identity to make an indelible impression on clients and prospects at all times.
The heart of the Movico organisation is formed by the Project Management team. With over 20 years of experience, we have the know-how and expertise to organise complex interior design projects, solve logistical matters and control corresponding budgets.
Movico’s Project Management Team provides the following supporting services:
- General advisory body for clients upon developing and realising projects
- Development and execution of draft plans
- Supervision of proposal procedures with suppliers and partners
- Providing advice regarding tenders and applying for subsidies
- Financial management and budget control
- Organisation and planning of adjustments to interior/exterior
- Direction and supervision of suppliers
- Organisation and coordination logistic operational plannings
- Accounting for coordination and communication with location & stand
- Applications for permits and border documentation
- Booking of ferries, flights and hotels