Mobility is key to every roadshow. The rapid relocation possibilities makes it a highly flexible marketing tool that allows you to nationally and internationally reach a large and targeted audience.
#2 At any desired location
A roadshow facility can be quickly set up and dismantled at any location. You decide where and when your event takes place. Whether this is in the middle of a city centre, directly at the customer's office or at other challenging indoor and outdoor locations.
#3 Undivided attention
With a roadshow you approach your target audience directly and personally in its own environment. This way, you can dedicate your full attention to the customer and do not have to share the attention with other providers.
#4 Unique experience, deep impression
The event-like character of a roadshow allows you to create a unique experience for customers or visitors at every location. You determine the right atmosphere to effectively communicate with your target audience, from education to sales. The personal approach leaves a deep and unforgettable impression making your message stick.
#5 Maximum marketing efficiency
A roadshow allows you to make the most of your marketing budget. With an eye-catcher on the road and on location you can generate huge publicity around the event. On location, you can enjoy high visitor numbers and long contact time with the customer.
The heart of the Movico organisation is formed by the Project Management team. With over 20 years of experience, we have the know-how and expertise to organise complex interior design projects, solve logistical matters and control corresponding budgets.
Movico’s Project Management Team provides the following supporting services:
- General advisory body for clients upon developing and realising projects
- Development and execution of draft plans
- Supervision of proposal procedures with suppliers and partners
- Providing advice regarding tenders and applying for subsidies
- Financial management and budget control
- Organisation and planning of adjustments to interior/exterior
- Direction and supervision of suppliers
- Organisation and coordination logistic operational plannings
- Accounting for coordination and communication with location & stand
- Applications for permits and border documentation
- Booking of ferries, flights and hotels